Wordless Wednesday Oct 6 10

Breakfast.

Happy Wordless Wednesday / Special Exposure Wednesday to you all!

About these ads

October 6, 2010 at 5:56 am

1. clearly this was exactly what I needed to open in my inbox this morning. I love it. So two questions – what is it and did they eat it?? :-)

October 6, 2010 at 6:44 am

• Soy yoghurt, gluten-free cereal that is like Grape Nuts (I think Perky’s is the brand), fruit, and Cubby’s ears are Chex. We used to have an oatmeal bear face every morning until we learned how allergic she is to oats. The top one is Pudding, the bottom one is Cubby. And yes- every mouthful! :-)

spectrummymummy

October 6, 2010 at 6:56 am

2. That is super cute! We have made “Salad People” with celery for arms (or carrots, cheese sticks, etc) And the kids will just eat so many other cool things when they get to play with it :0) Robbie (5) will actually tolerate it being there when it is formed into shapes (he has sever food aversions). How does Pudding’ reaction to oats look? Robbie is allergic to bananas, eggs and peanuts…and he is being retested because he is still reacting to something with severe eczema. Just curious, as oats are one of the few things he’ll eat, but he also will refuse it for long periods of time…

Merri Lewis

October 6, 2010 at 8:58 am

• We found out by skin patch testing, and the resulting wheal lasted for 3 weeks. I had no idea, but when we removed gluten from her diet, she slept a little better. I love the salad people idea- I think I’ll steal that one!

spectrummymummy

October 8, 2010 at 12:24 pm

3. Oh, this is too precious! I’m going to have to try it because I have a picky eater at home.

Daniela Swider (Nia's Mom)

October 6, 2010 at 9:25 am

4. Very cute!

Cassie

October 6, 2010 at 9:53 am

5. Too fun! Great idea & photo

ArtSnark

October 6, 2010 at 11:02 am

6. That is TOO cute…I’ve been trying to find fun things like this for my kiddos lunch for school. I wonder if it would translate to a bento box type thing without getting mussed??

Anyhow, thanks for the visit to my blog…I too do NOT want to be pregnant again…but I LOVE the newborn stage :) God’s little biological promptings are very convincing though….
    :) Amy

Amy

October 6, 2010 at 12:33 pm

7. That looks rather appetizing I would most definitely eat that..aren’t the young ones ever so lucky.

William K Wallace