Wordless Wednesday 18 May 2011

Happy Wordless Wednesday everybody.

Yesterday I broke my camera lens, boo.

About these ads

May 18, 2011 at 7:05 am

1. Gorgeous boy!

Ooohhh….someone learned how to watermark photos!

I’m impressed!

Fi (Wonderfully Wired Mum)

May 18, 2011 at 7:08 am

• Somebody should have been doing it since July!

May 18, 2011 at 7:11 am

• I so need to learn….I shudder when I think of all the photos of my kids on the net just out there floating,…….

Fi (Wonderfully Wired Mum)

May 18, 2011 at 7:18 am

2. cute little boy in the picture..check my entry on WW. thanks

Lougyn

May 18, 2011 at 7:19 am

3. I need to learn watermarks as well. Cute pic!

Amethyst Moon

May 18, 2011 at 7:23 am

4. A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E!!!!! What a cutie!!

joeysmommy

May 18, 2011 at 7:51 am

5. So cute!!! Hey i need to learn how to watermark aw well. Okay Spectrummy Mummy… please fill us in on how y did it. DO you need to have Publisher to do it?

6. What a sweet face!!! And I recognize those headphones :). I was an SI OT not so long ago. All the best with your beautiful babe and your journey together :).

MJ

May 18, 2011 at 8:44 am

7. To the people who want to know how to watermark photos, check this site out: http://picmarkr.com/ I believe it does everything for you. Not sure, I’m about to get an account there now though. I saw you guys were wondering how to do it, so I looked it up. A lot of photoshop programs have the option to do so as well.

Great WW post!

-Samantha

ICStarzz

May 18, 2011 at 9:11 am

8. What a beautiful photo! You definitely have an eye for it but with such cute subjects around, how could you not?! Happy Wednesday!

Karen V.

May 18, 2011 at 9:12 am

9. He certainly is a sweetheart with those big, beautiful eyes! What kind of headphones are those, she has been having trouble at school and I need to know what to suggest to the school to get for her, she’s currently using the ones from the listening centre. :)
    Sorry about the lens.

Bakingmommy

May 18, 2011 at 9:27 am

• Aaw, thank you! These are just the Peltor brand which are pretty inexpensive. I only bought them for the little guy as I wasn’t sure they’d be big enough for Pudding, but they are big enough to fit me too. They don’t block out everything, but they work pretty well, if the kid will tolerate them. Cubby likes them, Pudding not so much. We’ll see if she prefers the pink version.

May 18, 2011 at 10:30 am

10. Just adorable!

Danger: Mimefield

DaisyDeadhead

May 18, 2011 at 11:09 am

11. Oh this is just too adorable! Frame it!

New friend from Wordless Wednesday!

Lyuba

May 18, 2011 at 12:40 pm

12. He is too precious!!

Flannery

May 18, 2011 at 1:27 pm

13. super super cutie pie. makes me hungry for an apple.

tracy