All I want for Christmas is….Me!

AutismLearningFelt
The theme of this week’s Special Needs Blog Hop for this week: What I Want for Christmas.

I’ve already found what I want for Christmas and added it to my Amazon Wish List.

It is Me.

Yesterday I was on Facebook, and I went to close it down, but instead I clicked the area above it, where my “Add to Wish List” button from Amazon is located.ย  Immediately it linked up my profile to my Amazon Wish List.ย  Imagine my delight when I found I could purchase myself, for the very reasonable price of $5.99!

I left myself on the wish list, because I can think of nothing else I need more.

Another me to do the housework while I play with the kids.

One to play with Cubby and one for Pudding.ย  No guilt over divided attention.

I could stay at home with the napping Cubby while driving Pudding to her therapy appointments.

There would be a me to stay home with the kids while another went on a date with the hubby, or had a girl’s night out.

Let’s not forget the homesick me who could fly back to England for Christmas while the other one got to stay here.

I think I might win a prize for the most narcissistic wish, but I’m not deleting me from my list!

December 16, 2010 at 4:47 pm

1. I love it. could I buy that other you to stay home with your kids so we could get together? ๐Ÿ™‚

(by the way, your list is one of the reasons my husband says polygamy wouldn’t be all that bad ๐Ÿ™‚ )

December 16, 2010 at 4:53 pm

• Oh yes, definitely. I’m actually quite thrifty, I’d never find a babysitter for $5.99. And there is another me lying on the sofa with wine and chocolate watching Pride & Prejudice while dutiful me takes care of the chaos.
      Can’t do polygamy, I don’t think Spectrummy Daddy could handle another wife! Plus, they all have such bad hair, at least the ones on TV do. ๐Ÿ˜‰

December 16, 2010 at 5:00 pm

2. […] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Alltop Facebook, Spectrummy Mummy. Spectrummy Mummy said: Special Needs Blog Hop. All I want for Christmas is….Me!: http://wp.me/pZNhv-i2 […]

3. Another me would be nice that way I could get school work accomplished and the house work at the same time. LOL I liked the amazon wish list. Thanks for joining in the blog hop

Stacie

December 16, 2010 at 9:38 pm

• Thanks for doing the blog-hop, I love to join in! Oh yes, you’re going to need another you for the school work. And if I go back to work I need another me for that too! I think I’m up to at least 7 now!

December 17, 2010 at 10:02 am

4. I love this post! There have definitely been times when I which there were another me to help out. ๐Ÿ™‚

D. S. Walker

December 17, 2010 at 3:24 am

• Oops, typing when I’m tired again, it should read, “when I wish there were another me to help out.”

D. S. Walker

December 17, 2010 at 3:26 am

5. oohh, buying yourself on Amazon, I think you are underpriced though!! Jen

Jen

December 17, 2010 at 10:29 am

6. Wow only $5.99, that’s the deal of the century! How nice it would be to have two of me, I think that I could spare the change. I’m here from Blog Hop…hope you have a very Merry Christmas!

Lora

December 17, 2010 at 3:19 pm

7. Yep, I could use about 2 or 3 more of me. I’d settle for about 6 more hands to get stuff done!
    Here’s my post:

Dani G

December 17, 2010 at 4:50 pm

8. Such a great idea! So creative! I have a few more things the 2nd me could do that I’d rather skip, but we’ll keep things light.

Jean

December 17, 2010 at 9:26 pm

9. That is hilarious! What a great idea. I could use “me” for Christmas too!

~Jennifer

Jennifer

December 17, 2010 at 10:29 pm

10. I had no idea you could add yourself to your amazon wish list. 5.99 is a definite bargain. I wonder if the other me would like to clean bathrooms…and windows…hmm.

KDL

December 18, 2010 at 5:27 pm

• I know, it automatically came up with that price. I was momentarily offended at how low they valued me, but then I figured I could afford a few and life would be even easier! I hope at least one of my other selves is good at housework. ๐Ÿ˜‰

December 18, 2010 at 8:45 pm

11. LOL… Love that.. I think all of us Mommy’s can agree that we need a little more Me in our lives. Great post.

Charlene