Wordless Wednesday 04 May 11

Recipe for destruction during Mummy’s shower (potentially a daily series).

First, take cups and fill with water. Mix with rice and beans.

Next, spread all over. Great job- you did it! Don't worry about cleaning up, it is time for you to go to school.

How exactly am I supposed to clean up with my hoover like this?

Then she'd carefully separated some of the rice and beans in a different room. It is probably an existentialist interpretation on the nature of good and evil. Or spectrummy kids just like order. Not sure which.

Happy Wordless Wednesday everyone!  And if you have kids like mine: May the 4th be with you.

May 4, 2011 at 7:37 am

1. Oh NO!
    I wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry or scream or ALL three!

• Scream- inaudible gasps- shocked silence- laughter. Always go with laughter until I have to cry!

May 4, 2011 at 8:43 am

2. That is both the funniest and most horrendous mess!! Hope the clean up wasn’t as terrible as I imagined it would be!! Hope the force was on your side too!!

joeysmommy

May 4, 2011 at 7:42 am

• Initial clean up wasn’t so bad. The black bean juice did stain the carpet though, so when I get time I’ll have to tackle that one!

May 4, 2011 at 8:44 am

3. and THAT is why I never shower. 🙂

that is quite impressive, I must say…

May 4, 2011 at 7:45 am

4. omg I can so relate to this

Sian

May 4, 2011 at 8:12 am

5. Oh my! lol did you hyperventilate when you saw this?

Noahs crew

May 4, 2011 at 8:18 am

• Not the worst she has done. Not by a long shot. Any day that doesn’t involve emergency services or poison control is a good one. 🙂

May 4, 2011 at 8:45 am

6. That is hilarious! Hilarious because it’s not my floor, mind you

Anonymous

May 4, 2011 at 9:59 am

7. Your place is a rental, right?!? RIGHT?!? LOL

Lizbeth

May 4, 2011 at 10:11 am

8. Oh…that’s nothing, you should have seen what my *AJ used to get up to. It’s a good job I wasn’t blogging back then, I would have given you all nightmares…LOL.
    It looks like a Happy mess, if that’s any help at all, from my Aspie perspective.
    I’m sure Pudding learnt LOADS from it.
    Sending you {{{hugs}}} and this will eventually move to the garden, both my kids got it in the end.
    Love you loads.
    Lisa. xx 🙂

Alienhippy

May 4, 2011 at 11:10 am

9. What fun! (for you to clean!) This made me giggle–sorry!

therocchronicles

May 4, 2011 at 11:14 am

10. Wow – that’s some talent there! I want to make sure my son does not see these photos as it may inspire him. (For the black bean juice, I’d use rubbing alcohol and pat it up from the carpet – don’t rub).

The worst clean up I’ve had was pink Amoxicillin all over a white carpet – the dye totally stained the carpet – we now hide that section with a rug!

May 5, 2011 at 10:41 pm