Wordless Wednesday 05 Oct 11

Going through all these...

I find lots of these. Cables and wires from three different continents, and no clue as to where they go!

October 5, 2011 at 8:04 am

1. that just scared the you-know-what out of me. I think I shall never move.

October 5, 2011 at 8:18 am

2. That’s seems sort of exhausting. I have a bad habit of keeping chargers and AC adapters long past the point where they are of any use. Often I hit a point where I’m cleaning out a drawer or box or basement shelf and I reach a decision point. If all the things I care about have all the adapters and chargers that they need. . . I toss them.

Sometimes the charger/adapter will at least give me a clue. . . like when it says “Nokia” and I haven’t had a Nokia phone for 5 years. . . that’s a good indication that I can toss the charger.

Jim W.

October 5, 2011 at 8:27 am

3. Oh dear not good, happy wordless wednesday. {{{hugs}}} xx

alienhippy

October 5, 2011 at 8:31 am

4. Forgotten the differences about all the cables and adapters! And aren’t they always tangled! And yeah, I don’t miss unpacking boxes… Ugh! On a positive note, I guess your stuff is all there, right? Hooray?! 🙂

October 5, 2011 at 9:32 am

• Yes! It came on Tuesday. Now we just have to find a place for everything. This house doesn’t seem so big anymore!

October 7, 2011 at 4:48 am

5. Thats funny. We shifted 4 months ago and still have a box full of leads,cords and adaptors. I have had to hide them as Christian is particularly interested in inventing stuff at the moment and plugs them into each other and then hunts for an unprotected power outlet for his invention.

Anonymous