Wordless Wednesday 19 Oct 11

Only a pinkalicious messy tactile activity would keep her (mostly) occupied during the flat pack fiasco.

October 19, 2011 at 11:46 am

1. I still don’t know what flat pack means. . . but I just nod and chuckle as seems appropriate. hahaha. . . that crazy flat pack furniture. . . you know how it is!

Jim W.

October 19, 2011 at 2:11 pm

2. She looks so happy! What is that pink stuff? More importantly, is it washable and was there any left in the bowl when she was done? 😉

October 19, 2011 at 8:29 pm

• Gelli Bath. We bought it here, but I think it is from England. It iswashable if you mix another powder in. If it is already spread everywhere….well, let’s just say I’m glad she played outside. 🙂

October 20, 2011 at 10:43 am

3. Oh my gosh, she looks so happy! But what is that stuff???

Lizbeth

October 20, 2011 at 1:52 am

4. She looks like she’s having a great time. But I don’t see any pink around her mouth. That’s what my Lily Bird would be doing to add another element of fun – and cause a panicked phone call to Poison Control for me.

Lana Rush

October 21, 2011 at 4:50 am

5. I put gelli baff in buckets for the boys the other day. Christian started with one arm in it and ended up naked looking like a contortionist trying to fit his whole body in a bucket.

Dearna

January 6, 2012 at 7:49 pm

• We love gelli baff! The other week I just filled up the bath all day and let her get in and out as she pleased….sensory heaven!

January 12, 2012 at 2:28 pm